We have listed below a summary of the changes:
- Terrafirma's CON29M report will be the first in the industry to provide an expert assessment and advice for non-coal mining hazards, within Coal Authority data
- Improved natural ground perils assessment within the Ground report
- Redesigned front pages which will enable the reader to review the results 'at a glance'
- New branding across all Terrafirma reports
- Improved reporting and specific recommendations for new builds and plots
- Addition of a Terrafirma 'Quality Assurance Stamp' which represents the expertise within each report.
Account Manager Seb Colcutt will be explaining these updates in our upcoming webinar on 27th October.