WHY CHOOSE THE MINE ENTRY INTERPRETIVE REPORT?
A Mine Entry Interpretive Report provides an expert analysis following the results of a mining search. It should only be ordered for an established property where mine entries have already been revealed within 20 metres of the property.
WHO DOES THE MINE ENTRY INTERPRETIVE REPORT HELP?
The Mine Entry Interpretive Report is suitable for the following:
- Existing properties
- Development sites
- Specific areas
The Mine Entry Interpretive Report is not suitable for the following:
HOW DOES THE MINE ENTRY INTERPRETIVE REPORT WORK?
The Coal Authority’s unique database is updated every 24 hours by their data experts.
WHAT DOES THE MINE ENTRY INTERPRETIVE REPORT REVEAL?
- Details on each identified mine entry
- Risk assessment on the property
- Remedies available for damage
- OS map showing position of mine entries
- Conclusive statement on the mine entries
- Details on all mine entries within 20m
This report is available within 4-5 days