Why choose Avista?
Groundsure Avista offers seven key environmental searches intelligently filtered to produce the clearest and most comprehensive risk report on the market. Avista works smarter to keep your transaction moving. Avista’s filtered results and accessible design make it quicker and easier to review. Avista also saves you over a third on the cost of buying these searches separately. Avista saves you time and money. Avista reviews flood, contaminated land and ground stability risks to provide comprehensive due diligence for a residential property.
- clear and concise explanations of the findings, with helpful next steps provided by the intelligent Avista Action Alert to help prioritise follow up work
- transparent information and plain English explanations and make it easy for homebuyers and professionals alike to understand delivering better property decisions and faster transactions
- on average pass reports are fewer than 20 pages, combined with intuitive design, making it simple to hone in on what’s important for you and your clients
- the average size varies depending on the number of maps included but 1-2MB is the usual range.
Who does Avista help?
Groundsure Avista is suitable for the following:
- Existing properties
- Development sites
Groundsure Avista is not suitable for the following:
- Specific areas
How does Avista work?
This report is created by Groundsure using their detailed environmental databases and complies with the standards set out in the Law Society Practice Note on contaminated land and flood risk.
The Avista Action Alert saves transaction time and trouble by providing a simple visual guide to the complexity of the environmental factors associated with a property and the likely impact any further steps will have on a transaction's progress, helping conveyancers prioritise work at a glance. This unique feature based on Groundsure’s IQ allows busy professionals to easily identify if a transaction requires more detailed attention and/or financial investments, and plan accordingly. It presents easy to follow ‘next step’ strategies, whatever the outcome of the report.
Based on Land Registry polygon data for the highest level of accuracy: 106 million data points analysed to produce the most comprehensive risk report on the market.
What does Avista reveal?
- Seven environmental searches covering the key residential property purchases risks, including 10 years of planning applications
- contaminated land risk assessment
- property specific flood risk assessment, flood insurance and flood re statement
- ground stability screening
- transportation including latest HS2 route proposals
- enhanced energy screening identifying existing and proposed fracking and other oil and gas sites, wind and solar farms, power stations and major energy infrastructure.
This report is available within one day.